Oferta de empleo
British or American Education Consultant
- Número de referencia: 926
- Estado: Cerrado
- QUORUM SELECCIÓN recruits for important multinational company, immersed in a plan of expansion and growth, and specialized in the implementation of an innovative educational model for the teaching of English in private educational centres in preschool, primary and secondary stages, a person to work in their offices of Malaga (Spain).
- Job description
- n dependence of the program coordinator, the consultant will be in charge of guiding and supporting the schools throughout the process of implementation of the pedagogical method. This method integrates elements of pedagogical innovation, as well as the use of new technologies in the classroom. Therefore, the consultant will assist the schools in the process of pedagogical transformation, which implies helping and facilitating the necessary resources to achieve the academic results and so the objectives proposed in the English area. All this will be carried out from the consultancy department "Academic Centre"; an area that houses the online platform specialized in education consultancy. In order to achieve these objectives, the consultant will be included in a highly qualified team of professionals where will be responsible for designing an individualized work plan to each centre; teach training workshops; organize the appropriate meetings with the management of the schools and ensure the correct functioning during the implementation of the method in all phases of the process. It will also advise teachers in the classroom, facilitating all pedagogical resources and assisting them in the process of integrating technology into language teaching.
- We are looking for a professional with a University Degree in English Philology or Pedagogy. Native English speaking, being positively considered the command of Spanish language. The consultant needs to have knowledge in educational centre management or language department coordination as well as training plans. We are looking for a person with a professional experience of, at least, 2 years as a teacher and/or stage coordinator. He/she must have knowledge and be accustomed to working with technological resources as instruments of improvement in the teaching practice. We are looking for a very proactive candidate, passionate about pedagogical innovation, client-oriented and with excellent skills for communication and personal relationships, as well as for the organization and planning of his work.
- - Integration to important company in growth and expansion.
- Initial and continuous training.
- Excellent professional and working environment Competitive remuneration
- Employment stability
- Possibilities of professional growth and development in an improving, innovating and growing company.
Compartir esta oferta de trabajo